Online Jewelry Designing CAD - Rhino
Learn Jewelry Designing online from JK Diamonds Inst. of Gems & Jewelry using advanced CAD/CAM technology. Attend live virtual class with a blended mode of teaching and mentoring sessions. Work on practical assignments to excel in your skills.
Contact us to inquire
Course in collaboration with
BECOME A CAD JEWELRY DESIGNER
The online Jewelry Design CAD course provides advanced expertise and techniques for jewelry designing and manufacturing. Learn to use tools and commands of CAD to master the software and operate it with precision. Follow an interactive and fluent design process with models that can be changed as quickly as the user's innovative imagination.
Join the Learnathon
WHY JOIN JK
E-Book + Articles
Access to Jewelry Designing Rhino E-Book and specially curated articles and blogs to jumpstart your learning
A Practical and market oriented course. Individual attention to every student with practical assignments
Live Virtual Classroom + Access to recordings if you need to revise or missed a session. Access to Expert Webinars
Online + Offline Option
Integrated online course with option to attend on-campus training post lockdown. Access to lifetime updates
Post lockdown option for industry visits such as field trips, mines, factories, exhibitions, etc.
Business/Startup advisory and placement assistance provided
Career opportunities for Jewelry Designing CAD
- Jewelry Consultant
- Jewelry Designer
- Jewelry Manufacturing
- PD Executive
"I am pleased to join J K Diamonds for my Jewelry Design Graduate course as I got the opportunity to enhance my creativity and gain complete market exposure and trends. Professor was extremely knowledgeable and cleared all our doubts with great ease. Worthwile learning experience."
PRIYANKA KORADIAHVK INTERNATIONAL
(DTC SIGHT HOLDER) MUMBAI
"Great learning experience, felt like home. Sir was very friendly and helpful. Nothing can beat JK Diamonds in practical training. I am the third from my family to join the course after my brother (18 years ago) and my sister (7 years ago). It has been a pleasure here which I will never forget forever."
NEW KAMLESH JEWELLERS
Jewelry Design CAD CURRICULUM
Designed to go pro
Designed to go pro
- Introduction to Jewelry Design (CAD). Understanding CAD interface.
- Importance of CAD / CAM technology in jewelry industry.
- Functions/ Characteristics.
- CAD Design Fundamentals and special features.
- Visualisation of Design in any desired viewing angle.
- Creating and modification of designs.
- Functions, Tools and Commands of CAD for jewelry.
- Various types of settings.
- Designing various forms of jewelry like ring, pendant, earring, necklace and more.
- Variation in jewelry.
- Manipulating, Orienting & Editing 3D Jewelry models.Modelling (3D environment) – 3D Designing – Creating 3D jewelry components from 2D design.
- Includes modulation, flow and technical 3D parameters.
- Jewelry Rendering
- Manipulating, Orienting & Editing 3D Jewelry models.
- Types of Settings: Prong, Pave, Channel, Invisible, Pressure and others
- Powerful modeling functions for complicated designs / SURFACING
- Flexible and advanced modeling functions to create and modify curves and surfaces
- Special functions for designing necklaces, twisting surfaces and stone settings
- Function for free-form surface cutting and subtracting
- Various changing appearances such as colors-different effect of materials like gold, silver, wax and so on.
- Basic types of diamond creation.
- Built-in & Creating design components library consisting of Rings, Complex Rings, Plates etc. for expediting design process
- Generating new designs by extracting parts or components from finished designs
- Easily Produce a range of products from one design
- Designing various forms of jewelry
- Different parameters in jewelry with dimensions
- Different jewelry like ring, pendant, necklace, bracelet & others using Shank designing, scooping and channel making
- Profile management or portfolio creation
- 3-D designs conversion into high quality photo realistic rendering picture for design presentation
- Special Techniques and Presentation capabilities
- Rendering and texturing
- Manufacturing technologies
- Introduction to model making (CAM) screening
- Automatic conversion of the design to a master pattern by ‘Rapid Modelling’ or Rapid prototyping and Liquid mould
- Detailed Technical Knowledge of Jewelry mechanism
- Accelerate and fast track production techniques
- Introduction to jewelry manufacturing
- Computation of composition of alloy to make different karat gold
- Improvement in quality and reducing cost of manufacturing
- Check, calculate the weight and volume of final product at the click of an icon
- Valuation of different karat gold with Jewelry estimation
- Advance Cad
- Assembly design
- Interface Checking
- Project work / Assignments
- Practical Examination
- Diploma Awarded “JEWELRY DESIGN Rhino-CAD” online certificate will be available on clearing the exam
- Lifetime access to course updates through ‘Learnathon’